mk1 bumpers/kit

Is there a Richard Harder joining?
We could have a bit of fun with him  :)

(I knew a guy named Richard Bender, just DONT call him Dick  :)

<Discloseure>
The list and its associates are not in any way responcible for the rantings
of the gas junkie who posted the previous statement. No insult, harm or
intimidation is implied by the previous statement
</discloseure>

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"