mk1 bumpers/kit

Umm, I may be confused about who the heck Don Harder is (and DON"T tell me
that Ben  H's dad is named Don, arrrrghhhhhh...) BUT!!! I sure as heck
never wrote that statement right there......>
> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> > >  Which reminds me, I dont know if I'm going to make
> >  cincy this year.

> Ummm, HEELLLLOOOOOOO.
>
> Priorities!

<from some guy who thankfully has no son named Ben and spells Don Daun>

I think it's clear where mine are. Which cousin in Ohio is getting married
this year? Oh yeah, Don Harder. :)
Cathy
Going to Cincy even if I have to drive the Focus.