Scirocco video

X3.....would someone tell me how to see this?

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  On 5:52:54 pm 02/01/06 Gordy Stedman wrote:
> Same here. I am using windows media player 10 and only hear music.
>
> On 2/1/06, Don Walter wrote:
> >
> > All I get is the sound? Something about Codec needed? How do I
> > get the video going?
>

> --
> Gordy
> MK1 x 3
> MK2 x 1
>OKay, it's been a while, time for me to once again,tell you guys with fast
internet that you suck. It'll be next winter before I DL the viseo, and
then software too, yeah, do I look that young???

SCIROCCO CONTENT:!!!!
1. Drove the Cabby to work (hey, it's an A1....)
2. Drove Klaus back to work because I forget something. (ahhhhh, so good)
3. Did wiring on the headache with bare hands and no heat.....
What month is this??
Cathy
1979 8V "Klaus"
1987 16V "the silver headache"