new member

Ben Walter <toofast4you89@gmail.com> wrote:    hello, my name is Ben Walter and i have been silently watching list
converstaions. but due to some PUNKS(tonee,Daun) i need to sart responding.
Yes i will be bringing my car to cincy next year unless something
catastrophic happens.

  Wow,

  This year is going to be the year of the Virgins....what is that like 4 confirmed Cincy Virgins??? I mean, that Are comming (no pun intended) :^) Im glad I got de-flowered last year......BTW How about we start a Virgin count just to make sure???

  EL T