Can someone tell me what these are for?

On 2/2/06, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm thinking "wing" in the English sense. i.e. front fender.
> These look like the top part of the inner fender.

That's exactly what these are - I removed the DS fender on my 77 last night
and that's exactly what the top portion of the inner fender looks like.

Where the rest of the inner fender is I don't know! ;^)
> Maybe they're repair panels, but the work to install them, welding the
> entire bottom edge, makes no sense.

Bingo, they're repair strips - you can seem in ETKA, but they're NLA so the
part number's long gone.

> I'm probably just wrong.

Unlikely Dan... :)

Drew