Dan

From: "Chad" <permitforpyro@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:04 AM

Hey there?.I just noticed that my new passenger side engine mount is set
inside the bracket differently than the original one.  The new one is set
with the bolt hole closer to the bottom of the bracket as opposed to the
older one being set to the top.  Which way is correct??  I purchased the new
mounts from a lister, and I am assuming they knew what they were doing?so
does this mean that my old mounts were set wrong??  Also, I seem to have
stripped crank shaft pulley threads so I can?t get the new bolts in for the
vibration damper.  Anyone know what I need to tap those holes?  Thanks

Chadster16v

   _____