  From: Gordy Stedman
  To: Dennis Harrelson ; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Reintro & LH Fender FS

  Thanks for thing of us.  What year of Scirocco is the fender for?

  On 1/31/06, Dennis Harrelson <ddh@intermessage.com> wrote:
    Hello, list
    A number of years ago I was a member of this list, trying to learn enough about Sciroccos to help keep my son's newly acquired one tip-top. In addition to much good advice, I also scored a Lt fender for it. Well, the boy never came back home for long enough to put it on, and has since sold the car. Consequently, the fender needs to go. I can't remember who I bought it from, and list archives only go back 1 year, but since I got it from someone here, I thought I'd give you guys first shot at it. I'd like to get $40 plus shipping, as that's what I paid. It's a pretty big box, so shipping may be kinda pricey.
    Later,
    Dennis

  --
  Gordy