From: "LEF" <rocco16@sbcglobal.net>
To: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@roadrunner.com>; "scirocco scirocco"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: metal pedal pads?

Try to avoid metal pedal pads on a street car.
With metal pads, even those with rubber buttons, when you step into a manual
car with wet soles on your shoes (from rain, washing the car, dew on the
grass, etc.), you stand a very good chance of a pulled thigh muscle from
trying to keep your foot on the clutch pedal.  :)  BTDT.

Metal "race" pads are pure form-over-function.  You should know that since
you have them on your 'Roc.

If you still want to put them on your Jetta, any ricer shop with sell them
to you.  A little internet searching will turn up a dozen sources.

Good luck.

larry
sandiego16v