Intake manifolds

Well, that is sure interesting, and anther downside of the Fox manifold is
that it needs a bit of firewall clearancing to fit into a MkI. And I often
wonder if the performance improvements are real or perceived for some mods,
maybe I'm not typical, but mine never seem to happen in isolation, my car
was sure faster when that Fox manifold went on, but the car also got a cam,
more displacement, different gearing and so on at the same time.
Interesting stuff!
Cathy