Merry Chrismas All (public service announcement)

Daymn Allyn...

Glad everybody's ok, and there's no damage to the car, but that could've
been so much worse...

You have to watch the A2's, with that load-adjusting rear brake bias,
because it usually makes the rear brakes lock up in an emergency, or panic
stop.

What kind of tires were you running?

The Cherokee came with Kumho's and they let go really quickly in the wet.
The dude I sold the GTI to, said the same thing, about the new Kumhos on his
Iroc.

About 2 hours ago I came within 3 feet of tagging some SUV driven by some
oblivious airhead, that looked right at me as she stopped at the stop sign,
and then proceeded to drive right in front of me, forcing me to lock up my
brakes at ~40MPH. I don't think it damaged my new Mud Terrain tires, since I
didn't notice any flat spots, or anything.

Don't skimp on tires!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Peter