SUPER Rant WAY OT: You Americans...

Everyone here DOES understand that I was just poking fun... right?
Comedy Club... chuckle chuckle y'all.

More than anything I was trying to see if I could get Drew to launch
like a bottle rocket... (speaking of which has anyone heard from Drew?
 I mean he didn't like SNAP or anything I hope.  It's ok brother it
was a joke... get out of the bell tower man!)

I know there are a great number of Canadians on the list and that is
why I sent it to everyone.  Would I really try to commit Sciroccocide
like that... seriously?  Yea shoot myself in the foot for the
holidays...