Inside every Canadian is an American waiting to get out!

  Uh?
  I am perfectly happy to be a Canadian, I became one by choice and let
others be. Just as I am a Linux user by choice and let others be.
  That said, I am a rabid Scirocco owner. A Volkswagen bigot too, by
choice. In 30 years, all my cars were Volkswagens, which I always bought
new.  All three of them: 77 Rabbit (RIP) , 84 Scirocco (still kicking),
96 Jetta (still kicking).
  Any other affiliation, national, computational, or otherwise, is
irrelevant.
  Next time you drive by here, let's go for a beer :-)

    Jean-Claude