lowering?

every body relizes <sic> that you have OE springs.  We were just going into
a typical discussion about the idea of cut springs.  As usual, the opinions
are divided, with most people feeling that it's not a good idea to cut them,
as you might experience weird or unsafe handling, while some folks feel it
will be OK to take a coil off.