pic of me and my car

--- marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca wrote:

> I have the 83 Wolfie brochure, and it shows the 9 spoke
> rims.
>
> > I wonder if it's a Canadian thing, as I have about 40
> sets of 9 spokers and
> > only one set of multispoke rims, which came on an A1
> Jetta.
>
> Think of it, like you drew, most of the MKII Sciroccos I
> have seen had the tarantulas stock. It could be a
> Canadian thing...

Normal '83:  9-spoke
Wolfie '83:  9-spoke

Normal '84:  9-spoke
Wolfie '84:  Multie-spoke

Normal '85:  9-spoke
Wolfie '85:  Hockenheim.

At least here in the U.S.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172