suspension opinions

The raked look is fine in Hollyweird, but hit a bump and you'll take out the oil pan. No kidding. Well not that I'd show you my oil pan, but...
If your going for springs, check Mike at parts4VWs, or mark & dave at germanautoparts. Tell them your one of us and they'll only raise the price 10%. :)
I know the car you bought. I saw it before Tonee got it. I bought the Other, Other black MKII from Daun :) Have fun and follow through the threads, these guys know what they are talking about. (Well most of the time....)
BTB. Welcome to the list!