pic of me and my car

My first 84 wolflie was Flash Silver... I don't remember if it had the
MFA, but it did have the pinstriped seats.  It had the same wheels,
not that you can tell it from this picture:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/g-rocco/?action=view&current=File0002.jpg

My 2nd 84 wolfie (the current Scirocco) has MFA, but without the
switch built into the gage cluster.  Drove me nuts trying to find it,
until I decided it just wasn't in my car.  No MFA switch on the wiper
stalk either.  It had the same striped upholstry and power mirrors
though.
GP