enigne question

Power is nice, but.....
1) Make sure it stops well. (all ways a good thing)
2) Make sure it can handle well (springs/struts)
If the car has excessive body roll in a turn, then thats a problem. If it takes a long time to stop? Sheesh. Nice to do an 8 second 1/4 mile, but if you cant stop?
After that, Dons right. A nice G grind cam, bigger TB etc. Do it right and you'll have the car a long time, be fast and still be safe. God, I sound like a Mom... Ohhh I am :)