Public thanks / new addition

--- Ben <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congrats Daun.
>
> I will miss seeing Behrle and Dieter driving around up
> here in Yellow Springs, but I know you'll
> keep good care of the car...

Yeah - I've spent a good portion of the morning just
vacuuming the interior etc.  More cleaning this afternoon,
maybe get the airdam back on and...   oh, I guess I should
go drive him 'eh?

 and hey, now my mk1 has some
> company in the hangar, eh?!
>
> We should get some pics.  ;)

Yeah - sometime when you're around and there's light!  I'm
gonna take a few today methinks, maybe I'll pull yours up
alongside.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco (For Sale)      '81 Scirocco S (Dieter)
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172