I bought a Kia!

They are 31x10.5/15.  I'm looking at lifts, thinking of 2.5" but wondering
if the current tire size is too small.  I really like how it looks and
feels right now, and I have yet to take it off road but I am sure those
tires will do well so there is no rush there on the lift and tire upgrade.
 These tires look brand new as well so I guess I should use them!  :)
Good info on the hypertech.  I had a hypertech for the Camaro, it really
did help and had a lot of other useful features, like adjusting for rear
gear changes and tire size.  I think the first thing I will do (other than
stainless hinge and hardware kits) will be to try my hand at building an
exhaust for it.  There is actually enough room to get under there without
a lift and I can tell it needs it, the engine feels choked to me.

I've had lots of waves from other wrangler people, puts a smile on my face
every time.  :)

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
01 Jeep TJ