WTB: well ya know...I'm going crazy

Honestly, that is THE most exciting way to get a new Scirocco, but it's
pretty nerve wracking too. That's the way I got my Klaus, though he only
boarded at Daun's and had belonged to another nearby lister who was
selling. There sure are a few coming up for sale these days, should be one
out there for you somewhere.
Cathy