WTB: well ya know...I'm going crazy

Just fly down to Daun's Scirocco Shelter in Wilmington, OH and drive one home, he's got a big lot with many colors.

Jesse <climber168@gmail.com> wrote:  Well i am still looking around for sciroccos but the last few that i have
looked at (or called about) have been smoked in. I dont really care except
for the fact that i'm allergic to it. I have one more that i am going to
try to look at tomorrow but i dont know. Anyone have any tips for me? I do
like how people have been posting more and more PNW roccos lately though. I
have at least looked at all of the websites and tried to call the onese that
i like. I didnt get a chance to call the 2 nice ones in Portland (the ones
that were 2500 and 3000) so if anyone wrote down the numbers for those, i
would appreciate it. They managed to disappear from craigslist. Thanks all
- Jesse