WTB: Fuel Distributor for 16V

I did a very quick look at ETKA, and it looks like the PNs for both the
metering plate and the valve in the distributor end in the same numbers
pretty well (xxx 133 471A or xxx 133 481X), but the first three numbers are
engine specific. So for the PL engine (1.8L 16V), they begin in 026 (which
is not a surprise), 051 for 9A (2.0L 16V) parts, and 049 for JH (1.8L, 8V)
parts. BUT, ETKA lists the PL as possible candidates for both Golfs and
Jettas (early 90's) in addition to the 9A. So, does anyone know what
specific Golfs/Jettas had PLs if any? I always thought they had 9As if they
came with the 16V. Anyway, yours will begin with that 026 number, even the
Golf/Jetta PL bits do.
Cathy