WTB: Fuel Distributor for 16V

Hmmm, does anyone know where I can get a fuel distributor for my 16V?  Given
my lack of tools and space and knowhow, I have had my Scirocco in a local
shop for the past 3 months while they attempted to get it working.  They've
been unable to track down a fuel distributor - they've been sent one 3 times
that doesn't fit..  mentioned something to me about 2 prongs.  I'm not sure.

Anyway, do we have any advice on what I need and where to find it?