The Borla is the quiet one?

Mark, I've put a TT ss w/ Borla on Ellen's corrado vr6 and my gti vr6 and it's far from quiet, now on 1.8-2.0l I'm not sure but I can't imagine a Borla being quiet on any engine.

  Tonee

Mark Langford <markl@hiwaay.net> wrote:
  RoccoHeads,

There was a thread a while back on mufflers, and I just wanted to verify
that indeed the Borla from Techtonics is the quietest one money can buy for
the '87 16V Scirocco? Being old and wise, I now realize that the quieter
the car under full throttle, the less attention it draws (other than the
minor detail of being "arrest me" Tornado Red), and my present stop-gap
Walker "Super Turbo" is rattling like a tin can. If somebody has one for
sale, that'd work too.

Looking forward to Cincy...

Thanks,

Mark Langford
'87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
2001 GTI
1999 Audi A4 Quattro
1974 2110cc "Porsche Killer" Karmann Ghia
see homebuilt airplane N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net