mk 1 leaking on the fusebox

As for fixes? It's likely the windshield gasket, you can get a proper
sealant and "fix" it, the stuff that's not silicon, I'll have to go see
what it is that I used. It stays more flexible than silicon, black crap.
And I was told that you can put a hunk of vapour barrier in to protect the
fuseblock from drips, but I'd rather just correct the leaky windshield
problem instead. And I still need to do that on my 79, I did the PS some
time back with good results, now the DS is leaking. It's been a  bit cold
for the sealant to cure properly, even as mild as it's been here.
Cathy