All things Scirocco

The Scirocco kite store.

Here's the post that was made on a kite forum I'm part of:

Hybrid Costom by Scirocco kites

Today I was flying my Hybrid on the Beach. My friend Thor was so kind
to take it on Video. The quality is very bad because I only have an
old digicam, I'm sorry. But there are some nice tricks in it like Taz-
and Slotmachines, Inverse, Rolling Cascade, Crazycopter, Kombo, Spike
etc.

It?s on Rapidshare.com

Size: 85mb, 8Minutes

Here you have the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/6951729/Hybrid_on_the_beach.wmv

It is a costom Hybrid by Scirocco kites, manufactured by Matthias
Franke. http://www.fips-laden.de/index.php?abt=11/ ( I'm wether
supported or sponsored by Sciroccokites, so the meaning of the link is
not indirect advertising)

------
To do the download, click on the link and then wait for the timer to
count down to zero.

Kervin