Curb, meet Scirocco... Scirocco, meet Curb...

On 12/5/06, Kervin <carsandkites@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry to hear that Mark.  It is amaazing how little grip cold worn
> summer tires have when there is a bit a white stuff around.
>
> >.............. I just installed my last spare beam in
> > my friend Sean's car before he headed out west......
>
> Wow, spare beams.  I don't ever think I thought about keeping "extra"
> ones around!

Well when you have a 1200 sq. ft. shop/storage under your apartment
you tend to collect a few "extras"...  Actually there's about 2400 sq.
ft worth of stuff (including my 75 and 82 Caddy) crammed in there -
all in an embarrassing heap.  One day I'll get to it (at least that's
what I keep telling myself)...

Later,

Mark.
75