Whack Stanley

Hm, I've never heard of this. I'll check my rotors, but they're after market
10.1" with new pads on them so I'm not sure they would have that feature. I
suppose I could also turn the wheel with the car jacked up and see if I
notice any "rough" spots. That'll give me a chance to give a closer look to
the stuff Alan mentioned also just to be sure.

Nate