is it me?

Sounds good, I finally got off my ass and got out the the Wind Tunnel, and
I love having internet out here! First up is more devastation of the
Scirocco IV, it's currently plotting a way to crush me. Gravity just sucks
it down too well. And the cat hates the propane heater. Anyway, wish me
luck, I snapped a brake line last time I did this job. :(

Spent all day yesterday tossing photos into my Osh Kosh album, many are
shitty, seems Walmart might not be the best place to buy colour film. Or
cooking it in a tent was a bad plan. Anyway, better fire this off before I
get too grungy. The goal is to have this pig back on the ground by noon so
I can bond with my green boy a bit more :)
Have fun there folks, give everyone a hug for me!
Cathy

PS: Shoes! OMG! You didn't go shopping for shoes?