is it me?

After work, took Jill to the supermarket to get food (duh..) As we left I commented that we have not had a really good thunderstorm for a few years.
On the way home a really VIOLENT thunderstorm came over us. Lightening crashing all around us, millisecds between the light and the noise. I should learn to shut up....
Then for a dinner of Buffalo Strips and now to settle down with the Bentley and a warm blanket.
38 deg forcast tomorrow, but the clutch needs to be changed on Red. So Saturday will be spent on my back again. (I do this more than Monica Lewinski, but with MUCH better results :)
I'll reserve Sunday for the heat pad and vibrator for my back.....
How long till Cincy?