is it me? Cincy Christmas

Well, we are currently having and early Christmas with Daun, Brad, Jim Jarrett, and Margret.

  A long day of shopping at Cingular, Best Buy, and Borders.

  Well, that and the traditional Portillo's for italian beef and cheese burgers.

  Gotta do something to make up for the 6 inches of snow and 20F temps.

  Tonee, Ellen

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
  Well...
Today I stacked that cord of wood.
Raked and leaf-vaccumed the side yard
Cleaned out the gutters
got out the Xmas lights and started to hang them.
Discovered half the lights are dead.
Wen to home depot, wall-mart, the hardware store, cvs, and the grocery
store, but still managed to forget to buy replacement lights.
I think it's almost time for sleeping!

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"