Small World

On 12:07 am 12/02/06 "Chris Bennett" <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> MY GOD in Heaven.  Any outsider that didn't know us... if they were to
> look at vortex to guage the literacy level of the average VW
> fanatic...  We'd all be branded BLEEDING IDIOTS.
>
> If you read that thread, about halfway down there is some asshat that
> posed the eloquently phrased question: "Where Scirocco's FWD or RWD?"
>
> Location?  Where?  Huh?
>
> WERE Scirocco's FWD or RWD?  Who the hell would ask that kind of
> question anyway?!?
>
> Dumb people piss me off.

Well, everyone has to start out somewhere, they're likely thinking of other
80s vintage (cough, Japanese) imports with similar hatch shapes that were
RWD. Or Anson's beast with the front engine turned off :)

But seriously, what on the Vortex IS RWD? AWD perhaps...maybe this crack
habit is catching on too well...last A2 heater core car we did had a crack
pipe fall out of the dash. (made from a pill bottle with the guy's
prescription label still on it, "Honest Officer, it's not mine", LOL)
....maybe the A1-ers are catching up? Maybe it's an 80s thing?

Cathy