Small World

MY GOD in Heaven.  Any outsider that didn't know us... if they were to
look at vortex to guage the literacy level of the average VW
fanatic...  We'd all be branded BLEEDING IDIOTS.

If you read that thread, about halfway down there is some asshat that
posed the eloquently phrased question: "Where Scirocco's FWD or RWD?"

Location?  Where?  Huh?

WERE Scirocco's FWD or RWD?  Who the hell would ask that kind of
question anyway?!?

Dumb people piss me off.