  From: David Brown
  To: scirocco scirocco
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 06:34 AM
  Subject: OT:anyone know who sells short shift kits for MKII JETTA?

  After having the short shift kit in the scirocco I'm getting spoiled and want it in my daily driver. 8-)

  Does anyone know if and who sells short shift kits for a 86 Jetta?

  Thanks.

  BTW on the 3A motor would there be a reason to pickup the top 1/2 also. The heads?  I think he's throwing in the distributor, but not the flywheel or harmonic balancer.  I know where the balancer was on my old 79 Trans Am, but I don't recall pulling one off the 1.8 16v I was pulling apart recently.

  SS33/David