From: David Brown [mailto:sharpshooter33@adelphia.net]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 8:34 AM
To: scirocco scirocco
Subject: OT:anyone know who sells short shift kits for MKII JETTA?

After having the short shift kit in the scirocco I'm getting spoiled and
want it in my daily driver. 8-)

Does anyone know if and who sells short shift kits for a 86 Jetta?

Thanks.

BTW on the 3A motor would there be a reason to pickup the top 1/2 also. The
heads?  I think he's throwing in the distributor, but not the flywheel or
harmonic balancer.  I know where the balancer was on my old 79 Trans Am, but
I don't recall pulling one off the 1.8 16v I was pulling apart recently.

SS33/David