tire sizes option. 195 55 14 Dunlop SP 8000

Peter wrote:
> Dunlop SP 8000's in 195 55 14, don't let the low
> price fool you, these tires rock.
> I'm getting a set of 'em for my BBS RZ's, 14x6.5"
> wheels. The Tire Rack is in New Castle, DE, and I
> can pick them up with my set, and you can pick them
> up at my house.

I have four Dunlop SP Sport 8000 195/55ZR14 on my Cali right now that I
transplanted from Jason Arms' 16v and they are *GREAT*. I'll need new tires
by spring and will definitely get the exact same thing again.

As many of you know I'm rough on everything I own, especially tires, and
these have lasted me just shy of two years, including a trip to Alaska and
back. My favorite thing about them is that the tires are so wide it is
nearly impossible to curb the rims!

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck