tire sizes option. 195 55 14 Dunlop SP 8000

> This is what I have on my 16V, I'm on my second set. I'd get a set for
> Klaus too, but he's on real cheaspie Michelin Xs presently.

I know a few guys locally that run the Dunlop SP 8000 and have said nothing
but good things about them.  I personally haven't used them myself but have
looked into them for my old 98 Jetta.

> My 16V's on coilovers, set till the control arms are flat. So I guess
> that's lowered from stock, but not radically. I like 'em!
Cathy that just means your 16v isn't low enough :)

-Brian
85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI