Oh Daun.....and what will they think of next...

On 10:39 pm 08/28/06 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> >  Daun, do you remember the details? I have a phone number,
> >  that's all I
> >  have. It was Helios, right?
>
> Yep, 'twas a Helios Blue car, same family since new I
> think.  He was selling it and the other car (that he
> originally bought for parts, but it ended up running ok) in
> order to finance his Motocross habit or something.  I think
> he even had all the records for this Slegato....

So that one still needs a home I guess. All I have is the guy's number at
this point. Two of the red 16V guys at the track did sound like they might
look into splitting the pair, with the intent of preserving the Slegato,
whether that will happen, not sure.

>  And for shits and giggles,
> >  what colour was the
> >  "potential-donor-Slegato" that was supposed to revive
> >  that accident white
>
> That donor Slegato was the car Mk 1 Mark owned for a short
> time.  It was Paprika Red.  The guy Mark sold it to sold it
> to the kid with the white 16v.  After a big war on the
> 'Tex, he came to his senses and traded it to a guy out
> towards Niagra Falls I think for a red 16v donor body.

And that one now HAS a home then. And the replacement panels on the white
16V were red, likely Tornado, hard to tell against a white car, but they
didn't look dark enough for Paprika. So red 16V donor sounds about right.

> Nope, I don't keep track of any Slegatos.  :p

Not at all. Or "N" numbers either eh? ;)

Cathy