Oh Daun.....and what will they think of next...

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Daun, do you remember the details? I have a phone number,
> that's all I
> have. It was Helios, right?

Yep, 'twas a Helios Blue car, same family since new I
think.  He was selling it and the other car (that he
originally bought for parts, but it ended up running ok) in
order to finance his Motocross habit or something.  I think
he even had all the records for this Slegato....

 And for shits and giggles,
> what colour was the
> "potential-donor-Slegato" that was supposed to revive
> that accident white

That donor Slegato was the car Mk 1 Mark owned for a short
time.  It was Paprika Red.  The guy Mark sold it to sold it
to the kid with the white 16v.  After a big war on the
'Tex, he came to his senses and traded it to a guy out
towards Niagra Falls I think for a red 16v donor body.

Nope, I don't keep track of any Slegatos.  :p