Signature Change Complete

The newest addition is finally here.  79 Scirocco Callaway. It arrived last
night, but was already dark out.  I'll shoot pics and load a bunch of stuff
to Al's site later today.

Checked it out this morning for a couple of minutes.  I am excited about the
potential for this one.  I have found some minor rust areas. Hopefully it
isn't too extensive.  The good. She has 59K miles.  The interior is perfect
other than some sun fading to the ORIGINAL seats. The headliner is complete
with no rips.

The one thing I know I need ASAP is a windshield. This one is really bad and
has to go.  There is a crack on the passenger side that runs top to bottom
and the driver's side has several that are more than 20" of the viewing area
near the bottom.  Anybody have one they are willing to part with?  I knew I
should have kept the one I spoke for from Peter. Let me know if you can help
me out.

More later when I get back for seeing homes this morning and have some time
to go through it a little.

Dave

David L Winchell, II

84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo