Stripped bolt hole Question

Yes this is a job for a helicoil, or other similar threaded insert (recoil, key-sert, permacoil,
etc.) Your best bet is ebay - you can get the small kits cheaply.  You'd remove the dizz and
anything else in the way of getting a drill in there to enlarge the bad hole to whatever size they
recommend.  Then you tap the hole using the special tap in the kit - then thread the insert in.
Bingo, done.

Your biggest bitch will be getting straight shot to that hole.

Do they work?  Hell yes.  My cabby had two in the head bolt holes in the block.  Racers use them
damn near everywhere.  I've put them where the exhaust studs screw into the head as a matter of
course.

HTH

Le Cheapass