Fixing things I've done wrong - Battery relocation

The Braille (and Odyssey) are dry cell batteries and can be mounted in any
orientation.
Dan

From: "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 4:54 PM
Subject: RE: Fixing things I've done wrong - Battery relocation

After taking some measurements, it looks like I'd need to mount the battery
sideways for it to fit.  Derrick showed me this:
<http://images1.snapfish.com/347684%3B97%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3238%3E883%3E739%3EW
SNRCG%3D3233976392928nu0mrj> but I didn't think you could mount lead acid
batteries like that.  If you can, I'd guess that would throw premade
mounting solutions out the window.