Fixing things I've done wrong - Battery relocation

The smaller battery will need something special to hold it down. You can fab something up yourself or you can buy a kit from Scott Williams who sells them along with the batteried themselves.

-Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 14:08:22
To:"'Nate Lowe'" <nlowe79@gmail.com>, "'Mark F.'" <mk1mark@gmail.com>
Cc:"'Scirocco list'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: Fixing things I've done wrong - Battery relocation

My dad is looking for a battery for his nova project, my battery cable is
damaged - I am going to sell him my optima and look into the small battery
option sooner than expected.

How does it mount in the stock location?  I do have some clearance issues,
so if it's sitting up higher than the stock battery, let me know (there is a
charge pipe right above where the battery used to be).

Now I won't have to get a kill switch and a battery box.  yay