was: Heelloooo.... Now: Damn neighborhood kids (attempted breakin!)

The cars.. they must be plotting something.
Today the lock on the drivers door of my Jetta broke.  The key just spins
360 in the lock cylinder.  It's probably that damn little spring.  Hope I
saved one from when I put the mk3 handles in!

So, be good you your doorhandles, and keep the cars parked separate, they
might be planning something.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"