was: Heelloooo.... Now: Damn neighborhood kids (attempted breakin!)

So I've been driving my Scirocco the alst 3 days - it had been sitting for
about three weeks prior to that!  (travel and nutsy weekend schedulle were
the culprits)
I oticed today that the passenger side doorhandle is acting up; hey, wait!
Someone tried to break in to my car!
I don't know when it happened.  They didn't get inside, and nothing ws
missing.
So it appears cars aren't safe in my driveway anymore.  What a pisser.
Looks like I'm in the market for some of those armored door handle
thingies.  Anyone else use them/have them or any advice?  I have the mk3
style doorhandles, it's been pointed out that they will probably need some
modifacation of some sort.

Bummed.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"