Don Representin .Org at Treffen

Thanks everyone for the great compliments.  I was probably a little more
aggressive than I should have been that resulted in a loss of time rather
than a gain but man was it fun.  It was the first "legal" time I could let
it all hang out and I didn't hold back at all.  I could have done better if
I hadn't been running High Perfomance All Season tires (Kumhos ASX's).  I
think I will be replacing them with the Kumho MX's  They are Extreme
Perfomance and not rated as a "Race" tire.  I can't aford any more points to
throw me into a tougher class.  One more point and I will be into the "D"
class.  Even still I was only 4 seconds away from the winner with my best
time of 55.1 seconds.  My very first run was 1.00.2   I am keeping my eye
out for some deep dish style 15" wheels if anyone knows of some for sale
drop me a line.

Anyways here is a link to pictures of the show and videos of me burning up
tires. http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Don_Walter/Treffen%202006/