Don Representin .Org at Treffen

Frank's got a little sleeper under that hood. Now I know what to watch out for. 2.5t, that car looks completely harmless, whata sleeper.

  Without Frank there who would change out the tires on your scirocco? j/k

  Didn't you have a turbo sitting in the garage?

Eric Person <scirocco25@gmail.com> wrote:
  I should be there, Frank probably as well in the RS-T.
Its a lot larger course, so its a bit more biased towards power.