Don Representin .Org at Treffen

I was in D class, not sure how the rest of that class rounded out, but
alot of the good competetion was running in the DCI class trying to get
some points towards the overall challenge, plus that audi a4 that has
given me trouble before broke something in the shifter/trans early on
that ended his day.  That 50.3 run was really my only good run of the
day, as I was experimenting with gears and had some ignition issues near
the end of the day that cost me my last run.  Your extra weight(Tony) in
the passenger side really helped balance the car out on that 4th run,
along with grabbing 2nd towards the end of the course.  I really need a
4k badly on these short courses(well a quaife would also be nice).
It was good to see a nice group of A1's running the autox, we showed
them that we can still hold our own against the 1.8t and r32 stuff.

Eric