Sheesh

I'll quit lurking for now and chime in:

Had a gig (I'm a drummer) last night 'till 3 and another one tonight, which
always screws up my weekend, but I recently repaired the foundation and
replaced 10 courses of clapboard on the back corner of my house, as well as
installing corner trim to replace the hand-joined corners.  I've been busy
repairing sheathing, installing trim, stripping old paint, etc. and just put
the final coat on the clapboard and ran new plumbing for the outside faucett
last night.  Today, I'll paint the trim and wire up the outside lights.

Tomorrow looks like the 1st day for tearing my new 87 16V apart.  The trans
is coming out and I'm installing an 87 Golf long box that came with the car,
as the 2Y has a noisy, knocking diff.  I need to install 100mm flanges in
the Golf trans, so I guess I have to buy new ones.  Does anyone have a set
they'd like to part with?

The last thing I need is a new project, since the 85 runs so well and I have
other stuff to do, but this 16V was a good deal and is a nice car.  Now, I
have to do a jillion little things to make it a DD.

Also, I have been reading up on the zinc plating/chromate coating equipment
I bought.  I'm looking forward to restoring old brackets and such on my 88
to the shiny OE yellow finish!

Jim