From: <julie@menloparkrandd.com>
To: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@gmail.com>; <julie@menloparkrandd.com>
Cc: "Org, Scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: Sheesh

Its 5 am and I am wide awake. 3 hours before I can work on the car...
I already pulled one strut housing off the MKI, gotta get the other off,
then swap them for the ones on the red MKII.
Harborfreight's wheel bearing puller will not be here for another 4 days
(arrgghh), so I am swapping the parts to get the new car safer for driving.
Then replace all the little "clipit" wire joins with solder and heat shrink
in the engine compartment. Ohhh and check the motor mounts (F&R) to see if
they need replacing. Ohhh and the other Disk on the rear brakes (Man...
soooo much easier than drums)....
Next weekend, the E brake cables and MAYBE swap the 2Y (short ratio) for the
ECN (long ratio) transaxles. Then the car will be a sprinter.
Well thats MY Saturday. See.... Getting ready for Cincy already :)